Take a look at the farm:
Go to photos Interior Photos here.
Exterior photos here.
Aerial photos here.
- 29199 Quarter Moon Ln, Rhoadesville, VA
- 40 acres, 2941 square foot home, 6 car garage, Barn with 1 bedroom apartment, gazebo, piers into pond (abt 1 acre)
- Historic fox holes from General Lee's line in the Mine Run Campaign of the Civil War.
- Lots of wildlife
- 4 bedrooms, 1 currently in use as a home office. 3 full baths.
- Propane fired furnaces for heat (3), central air (3).
- 1/2 acreage is open, 1/2 wooded.
- Surrounded by 180 and 60 acre tracks of land.
- Possible uses: Horse farm, vineyard, livestock. Ideal for Greenhouse operation with the year round water supply. Ponds do not dry up.
- Convenient access to Fredericksburg, Culpeper, Charlottesville, Richmond and Washington, DC.